Sandia Mountains

Sandia Mountains
Sandia Mountains by Miriam Hall

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Go Fetch

Last Saturday I met a man running with his two dogs. I asked him if I could take their picture. He offered to throw them the stick. I got some good shots of his dogs, Thika and Kibi playing fetch in the ditch. It was a beautiful sight to see the dogs running together and splashing through the water. Watching them I realized how present dogs are. All they want is to please and have fun. I felt uplifted after photographing their game of fetch. Their presence stayed with me throughout the day.



John with his dogs Thika and Kibi
  

Thika and Kibi

John throwing the stick for Thika and Kibi

Thika and Kibi 

Thika and Kibi running after the stick

Kibi successfully fetches the stick

Kibi


Thika and Kibi searching for the lost stick

John continuing his run with Thika and Kibi

No comments:

Post a Comment