Sandia Mountains

Sandia Mountains
Sandia Mountains by Miriam Hall

Monday, July 21, 2014

Dogs of July

     I recently learned that Hawthorn and Flutee passed away. My prayers and thoughts are with them and their companions.
     Below are photos taken today and last week. I continue to meet new dogs on my daily walks. The dogs make me smile and lift my spirit with their joie de vivre. I always feel refreshed and enlightened after visiting with these wonderful canines. I'm deeply grateful to our dog community. May it continue to thrive.



Cathy with her dogs Penny and Evalyn

Evalyn and Penny

Kuma, Happy, Tenzin and Baloo

Elee, Seven and Sonny


Jasper
Codie and Bailey

Bailey
Codie


Prince

Nathan walking Cosmo

Sadie


Bella
Dante and Sofia walking their dogs Chester and Nacho

Add caption

Chester and Nacho

Maya

Fritz, Rocco and Dexter

Foxxy

Dexter

Rocco

Stella

Meinrad with her dog Loge

Loge


Boomer

No comments:

Post a Comment