Sandia Mountains

Sandia Mountains
Sandia Mountains by Miriam Hall

Friday, November 30, 2012

Late Autumn - Day Before Thanksgiving




Last Sunday started with rain and an overcast sky. Then the clouds parted and the sun came out. It seemed like everyone was out taking a walk on the ditch. I met a woman with her two black labs. One of them was carrying a branch in its mouth. It was an amazing sight. He posed for me and then eventually had to put the branch down because it was too heavy. I remembered that I had seen this woman with her three labs (two black and one brown). She said her brown lab had passed away. I had always admired the way this woman could run with her three large dogs. It was nice to see her again and to finally meet her.  
Later in my walk I met another woman who I knew a few years ago. I had always wondered where she had gone. She informed me that she had to move away for family matters and had just moved back to Albuquerque. She had her two adorable dogs with her and was happy to pose for me.
I've included some photos that I took in October.
I'm still seeing new dogs almost everyday on my walks.
Mary with her dogs Shanti and Mose

Mose 


Carrol with her dogs Evie and Buster

Evie and Buster

Linda with her dog Iydgie


Iydgie
Alexandra with her clients dog Lucky

Lucky

No comments:

Post a Comment